Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woo hoo finally a home delivery date of 25th Nov from Tesla by text. No USS message or communication from lease company, but it wouldnt surprise me if they have accepted without asking.
Same date here, got the text last night. They told me the same on the phone last week but thought they may have been just paying me lip service. Excited now.

Had an email from Tusker a few weeks ago about USS.

Who are you leasing through?

Reactions: Astrape
It’s as if Tesla monitor this forum, I posted just over a week ago about not having car assigned, next thing there was a car assigned, today posted about delivery, half hour later text to confirm delivery….. 28 sleeps to go 😃 (7th Dec)

Wish that was true for me.. it looks like everyone who has had hidden VIN around 28th October has a delivery date.. I still haven't.

Reactions: JonesR
Well having had very little info for months through lease company etc, I got the txt from Tesla last week confirming delivery for 23Nov and then yesterday got the registration plate and vin (667xxx). Not had any comms about USS. Also the txt said that I will get delivery declaration to my registered email account and I will need to sign that when car arrives to then activate the APP. Hope some of this is useful to others, is a very different experience to all my past company lease cars!

Reactions: Astrape and M3UK