Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Version 2018.24.7 d133af3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that I have this uncontrollable urge to clean the car every time I drive it. Do you think a future update will fix this?
i'm curious if it also fixes the initial black screen when using the backup cam
I hope this is fixed. I haven't noticed it since I got the update but it didn't happen all the time, so I will need to keep an eye out.

I noticed that I have this uncontrollable urge to clean the car every time I drive it. Do you think a future update will fix this?

I hope this is fixed. I haven't noticed it since I got the update but it didn't happen all the time, so I will need to keep an eye out.

i thought it was weird they didn't fix it for the 21.9 version. It's not a big deal but a little annoying. :p obviously i'm looking forward to the good stuff in 24.7 :D

Maybe not. Many posts here saying they aren't doing this anymore (too many requests). YMMV. Wait patiently while they slowly roll it out. If they aren't giving it to everyone, there must be a good reason.

Yep, service centers are slammed enough with more serious issues to fix. If everyone keeps bugging them every time a new update is out that just takes a little time away from other things they need to do. I’m anxious to finally get summon but have no problem waiting patiently.

I’m on 24.7... previous was 21.9

Still have back up camera black screen delay.

I will check Bluetooth and advise

Also, summon doesn’t seem to work. Just says ‘disconnected for vehicle’ and I’m standing two feet away from it....
I had the disconnected from vehicle issue as well. What I noticed is that it occurs if I just exited the vehicle. The auto lock function will turn off the car. So I had to wake up the car before summon would work.