Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 SR+ MY21 delivery wait times in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, just now noticed the estimated delivery for M3 has been bumped upto 14-20 weeks :rolleyes: What do you think would be probable delivery month for early Nov 2021orders now? Also what has caused this sudden increase....high volumes of booking or logistics/manufacturing delays?

Guys, just now noticed the estimated delivery for M3 has been bumped upto 14-20 weeks :rolleyes: What do you think would be probable delivery month for early Nov 2021orders now? Also what has caused this sudden increase....high volumes of booking or logistics/manufacturing delays?
You should still be looking at a Q1 delivery. Most likely late Feb or early March.

14-20 weeks is for vehicles ordered after the date changed

Model 3 RWD
White Exterior
Black Interior
Standard Aero Wheels

Ordered 02/12/2021

Waiting is so painful.

Does anyone know if the Perth Cars get offloaded from thge4 ship here in Perth or trucked from east. Going Surfing for the last few mornings I have seen there is a Car carrier moored off the coast waiting to come into port

Model 3 RWD
White Exterior
Black Interior
Standard Aero Wheels

Ordered 02/12/2021

Waiting is so painful.

Does anyone know if the Perth Cars get offloaded from thge4 ship here in Perth or trucked from east. Going Surfing for the last few mornings I have seen there is a Car carrier moored off the coast waiting to come into port
The car will get offloaded at Fremantle port in Perth for Perth cars

With fuel hovering near $2 people are seeing the future.

Going to be interesting to compare TM3 sales to BMW3/4, Audi A4/5 and Merc C at the end of the year. Tesla is taking away their bread and butter.

And they must be quivering about the release of the Y, although some have expensive equivalents in the e-tron and EQA, EQC.

Reactions: Vostok
Demand for Model 3 is just going completely nuts. Off the scale…

Seller market at the moment. Even the inflated prices on Tesla Inventory isn't lasting.

Pumped up price and no NSW rebate can be claimed either