Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my P3D+ yesterday and ordered a set of 19” grey Tsportlines to fit the performance package. Seems like they’ve solved the issue with the hub ring on the performance pack models. Ordered a set of Nokian R3’s in 235/40/19 size and there were only 4 sets (16 tires) left in this size in Western Canada from Kal Tire. There were over 75 sets left for Eastern Canada though.

I’m not in any rush so Kal Tire will mount the set for me in October when promotions are in effect.

If anyone needs anything from TSportline, you can use my referral code below for $50 off on any order over $500.

T Sportline - Tesla Model S, X & 3 Aftermarket Accessories

Hey!

I have a Model 3 PUP and looking to buy a second set of wheels and tires for my trips to Lake Tahoe. I usually go there a couple of weekends per year (when we have snow...). So I'm looking to get a set that will be used from December to late March that is good on dry road (SF Bay Area) but will also perform well on cold and snowy conditions couple of weekend per year.

So far I'm looking at these options.
  1. Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS - seems to have the best rating but isn't rated as low rolling resistance. Would that be an issue for my Model 3?
  2. Michelin Premier A/S - seems to have great ratings, slightly lower tracking for winter conditions but comes with low rolling resistance.
  3. CINTURATO P7 ALL SEASON PLUS - similar but cheaper than the Michelin.

Any thought? Looks like the Bridgestone would be a good option but haven't seen a lot of Tesla drivers using it?