Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 UK PCP Price Calculator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I still think the GMFV values are still too high. I'm working on an optimistic 43% and around 35% for conservative. I think the Model S guaranteed by back is around about 45% which seems to be generous. That along with the lease estimates and a few PCP calculators puts me around about £50-80 a month more for an AWD, Blue, Sport Wheels and FSD.

I may be wrong, hopefully I am, but thought it worth mentioning.

Yeah that would probably be a better alignment for a conservative estimate. The 35% I picked one part plucking a number and one part setting it lower than any comparable car was showing. I like to be slightly more pessimistic it would seem!

There's a 3rd party PCP quote (Hitachi) on the facebook group, which looks encouraging.

Standard Range

Cost £40,350 inc VAT
Deposit £10,000
Finance £30,350
Term 36m

35 x £407.10 + £20,175

Long Range –

Cost £49,350 inc vat
Deposit £10,000
Finance £39,350
Term 36m

35 x £567.28 + £24,675

APR 5.7%
Flat rate 2.7%
Arrangement fee £100
OTP £75 + vat

So it looks like their GFV is a straight 50%. I was thinking mid 40s (apparently germany uses about 43%) so good if others follow.

Then again you've got some tesla reps saying they're not going to do PCP at all.. (and others saying it'll be available this week).

There's a 3rd party PCP quote (Hitachi) on the facebook group, which looks encouraging.

Standard Range

Cost £40,350 inc VAT
Deposit £10,000
Finance £30,350
Term 36m

35 x £407.10 + £20,175

Long Range –

Cost £49,350 inc vat
Deposit £10,000
Finance £39,350
Term 36m

35 x £567.28 + £24,675

APR 5.7%
Flat rate 2.7%
Arrangement fee £100
OTP £75 + vat

So it looks like their GFV is a straight 50%. I was thinking mid 40s (apparently germany uses about 43%) so good if others follow.

Then again you've got some tesla reps saying they're not going to do PCP at all.. (and others saying it'll be available this week).

Not sure if the maths work out to 50%? looking at the SR costs:

£10k deposit + £20,175 over 3 years is £30,175 that means the GFV value would be approx 25% and that seems low for a 3 year old car and assuming thats 10k miles a year?

I might be wrong so please correct me if i am?

Tony, any ideas what broker that quote came from? I just called Hitachi, they don't offer PCP directly...

Also, Tesla just called me to ask me if I was ok with an end of July/early August delivery and told me they have no plans to offer PCP on the Model 3. Which is clearly nonsense, but that's what they said...

Standard Range

Cost £40,350 inc VAT
Deposit £10,000
Finance £30,350
Term 36m

35 x £407.10 + £20,175

Long Range –

Cost £49,350 inc vat
Deposit £10,000
Finance £39,350
Term 36m

35 x £567.28 + £24,675

APR 5.7%
Flat rate 2.7%
Arrangement fee £100
OTP £75 + vat

Hmmm these numbers don’t quite make sense for me.

Concerning that some reps are saying PCP isn’t coming..

Hi All,

It's that time again - and the calculator has been updated

• Added tow hitch option
  • Fixed some costs that were slightly wrong (interior upgrade cost was wrong)
  • Added optimistic (based on WattsUp's tweet) and conservative estimate
  • Updated APR
  • Minor UI improvements
Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1itiq5mu997zql/Tesla-Model3-Calculator.xlsx?dl=1

Hi All,

It's that time again - and the calculator has been updated

• Added tow hitch option
  • Fixed some costs that were slightly wrong (interior upgrade cost was wrong)
  • Added optimistic (based on WattsUp's tweet) and conservative estimate
  • Updated APR
  • Minor UI improvements
Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/s1itiq5mu997zql/Tesla-Model3-Calculator.xlsx?dl=1

Hi buzbe, love your calculator, thank you for creating it. One minor request (not at all critical) but you could, if you wanted to, change it so the user can choose whether they placed their FSD order before or after the price increase that happened on or just after 11th May.

I placed my order before the increase and have been told by a Tesla rep over the phone that they will be offering a PCP prior to starting delivery. However they seem a little uncertain and disorganised, as others have already stated!

Hopefully they get their act together in the next few days and we can start to assess the actual deals on offer rather than using their "estimate" numbers on the configuration page. It the meantime your calculator is a really valuable tool for me, so thank you!

Concerning that some reps are saying PCP isn’t coming..

And some are saying it'll be this week, and some are saying a couple of weeks.

The only people that really know will be a few people at Tesla and Blackhorse, and they're not telling. Reps making stuff up is just muddying the waters.

Anyway, another 3rd party PCP quote cropped up.. this one is a wierd one, as it's for 2 years, but the company apparently will do more ordinary PCP deals if you ask them.

More details on the facebook forum.. but I think we'll be well served for 3rd party PCP should Tesla not come through.

Attachments

• 61442898_10218106527991361_1830551809295384576_n.jpg
    61442898_10218106527991361_1830551809295384576_n.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 91
And some are saying it'll be this week, and some are saying a couple of weeks.

The only people that really know will be a few people at Tesla and Blackhorse, and they're not telling. Reps making stuff up is just muddying the waters.

Anyway, another 3rd party PCP quote cropped up.. this one is a wierd one, as it's for 2 years, but the company apparently will do more ordinary PCP deals if you ask them.

More details on the facebook forum.. but I think we'll be well served for 3rd party PCP should Tesla not come through.

Just called these guys and got some quotes, they are fantastic for two years on PCH (haven't had any PCP) but anything longer than 2 years and it gets a bit high.

Quote on a SR+ with metallic silver: 2 years, 12,000 miles per year, £286/month. 3 years: £395/month.