Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Windshield Replacement Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sadly my 2 month old model 3 took a rock to the windshield on hwy 99 and it ended up cracking about 12" in front of the driver side.

Tesla referred me to JF Vision Autoglass in Vancouver. They said that the wait for a new windshield will be "a long time" and a Tesla tech said 6-8 months sometimes.

Anyone have their windshield replaced recently in Vancouver? How long was the wait and where did you get it replaced from?

Thanks.

Sadly my 2 month old model 3 took a rock to the windshield on hwy 99 and it ended up cracking about 12" in front of the driver side.

Tesla referred me to JF Vision Autoglass in Vancouver. They said that the wait for a new windshield will be "a long time" and a Tesla tech said 6-8 months sometimes.

Anyone have their windshield replaced recently in Vancouver? How long was the wait and where did you get it replaced from?

Thanks.

Did Tesla Service say who will be calibrating the autopilot cameras after the new windshield is installed?

Thanks for the Montreal info! I have had terrible luck with chipped and cracked windshields on my last 2 new vehicles in less than 12 months of ownership. Here hoping my luck will change with the M3 and I'll last a few years. I don't want to give my new insurance master any reason to increase my rate.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that, did ICBC covers your windshield repair under Comprehensive and do you have to pay deductible with this repair?

Tesla brings the glass, JF does the install at Tesla - at least that's what happened for me. They worked on my moonroof earlier this year after it cracked on the 99. It sat at Tesla for nearly 10 days as they batched a few install jobs. But, they gave me a loaner the whole time.

Thanks.
How long did it end up taking for the glass? I'm being told at least 2 weeks or more by the glass shop.