Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 with Arachnid wheels?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if the Model S Arachnid (21') wheels will fit the Model 3?
i-khJ8WBn-X3.jpg

We've been gathering interests to see if Model 3 owners would love to have a direct fit flow forged wheel that will accommodate for both the performance upgrade and the standard models.. so far, not a lot of interests yet so nothing has really taken off. Here was a quick render we did with AG Luxury's AGL27

43483581654_6d95853068_b.jpg

I know forged wheels sometimes require different designs because of how they're made but is it possible to make the spokes a bit thicker? I've been looking for a good Arachnid look-alike but all their spokes seem too thin to me. Also what would be the price on these?

I know forged wheels sometimes require different designs because of how they're made but is it possible to make the spokes a bit thicker? I've been looking for a good Arachnid look-alike but all their spokes seem too thin to me. Also what would be the price on these?

Yes, of course. They can draw it up to be similar but not exactly like the Arachnid. Starting price would be about $1,300 per wheel since it will require a little bit of re-engineering as well.

I would've killed for Arachnids to fit Model 3s. Part of the attraction tho is the fact that they are forged and pretty damn light. @Josh@GYW render is nice but not quite there since spokes span out in a "vee" and becomes parallel with the one adjacent to it. Thanks for the render tho, makes me want some more!

I went with TMC group buy instead :)

Aggressive in terms that it’ll stick out. Stock 18’s have the same width and offsets, so it’ll stick out by the amount of the spacers, 20-25mm, (around an inch), it’s not so bad if the car is lowered especially rear fitment, but fronts may stick out a wee bit
iirc, there may be adapters around 15mm that converts bolt patterns, but the wheel itself need to have some space in the back because the stock bolts will protrude

• Informative
Reactions: Cowby
Aggressive in terms that it’ll stick out. Stock 18’s have the same width and offsets, so it’ll stick out by the amount of the spacers, 20-25mm, (around an inch), it’s not so bad if the car is lowered especially rear fitment, but fronts may stick out a wee bit
iirc, there may be adapters around 15mm that converts bolt patterns, but the wheel itself need to have some space in the back because the stock bolts will protrude

Dang....definitely don’t want the ricer look.

On the wheel and tire package page, it says:

The TSS is manufactured in a flow forged process, and each wheel is load rated at 680 kg.

but on the wheel guide page, it says:

The T Sportline TSS is intended for the Model 3 owner looking for a similar look to the 21" factory Arachnid wheel on a Model S. Each 19" TSS is load rated at 750kg/1,650 lbs.

Is it rated at 680kg or 750kg?