Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3s popping up everywhere!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As a turn coat, we opted for Xena our Model X instead of waiting for the Model 3. Traded in two Toyota's for the one Model X. Downsizing, forced on my wife, and finance ~ getting the best value for the two lost causes.
Since my wife does not allow me outside much, probably for good cause, I have taken to counting empty car transport trucks heading south from Seattle along I5 towards California. My only way of not seeing the actual loaded truck going north with cars or seeing Tesla's in the wild. I am now seeing almost two Ss or Xs each day I am released from the basement. I have only seen one Model 3 on the 101 Freeway in opposite traffic. Two now, including the one released Model 3 that an employee let me touch in the Fremont factory parking lot, near the charging station on 26Sep17. That is the problem with not getting out much.
Edit: Yes, I know that there is absolutely no way of knowing if the empty truck was full of Tesla's or Toyota's, but it is my dry sense of humor and I am sticking with it:)

• Funny
Reactions: shrspeedblade
As a turn coat, we opted for Xena our Model X instead of waiting for the Model 3. Traded in two Toyota's for the one Model X. Downsizing, forced on my wife, and finance ~ getting the best value for the two lost causes.

I originally read this as "forced on my wife and fiancé" and thought that would be a bad idea making them share one car!

I originally read this as "forced on my wife and fiancé" and thought that would be a bad idea making them share one car!

Yes, I even went back to check the spelling. Forty-four years and still counting:) She stood strong with my military career, so the Model X is hers; and I am lucky she lets me drive it:) The X is not my wife:)

Even in my young age I could not have dealt with that combination.

Glad you had a good laugh though ~ best medicine:)

Enjoy your 3:)