Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I totally agree. You have to read the description on Amazon very carefully because even you filter the search with the exact model, they still list many other non-compatible products. I tried to buy a rear spoiler for my 2022 refresh and most of the merchants list 2001-2021. When I asked a question on one product listing, one response said yes, it fits mine and one said "I doubt it". Finally I asked the supplier and they said yes it will. I just received it and I will see if it really fits. There are many "junks" on Amazon for us looking to spend on our new cars. Beware, many are over priced such as a color tape on the brake calibers for $35. Most are for cosmetic and some will make your car looked ugly.

FWIW - the spoiler should fit. The OEM spoilers are not the same for pre-/post-refresh, but the trunks themselves are. They just made the stock spoiler longer and thicker.

My model S LR didn’t even come with floor mats. But I didn’t care as I had already purchased the all weather Tesla mats. I suppose I should notify my dealer that my original mats were missing.
That's amazing how poor QC is with Tesla. I would use my OEM floor mat until they are dirty or worn, then I will go get Weather Tech mats. I definitely would bring it to the attention to the delivery team, since Tesla does not have dealer that you can walk in and speak with.

I can't seem to find the MaxPider mats for the 2022 Model S. Do you have a link to the right ones?
Front and second row mats fit perfect. They must not have made changes. The description says up to 2017 but they fit my 2022 perfectly.

Rear cargo not a perfect fit as it does not totally cover the left cubby hole.

When you go on the manufac turers web page it lists the 2021 as restocking. I called snd they said check the website constantly.
I think the refreshed front mats are different.
Other resellers list up to 2021 but don't specify refreshed MS.

Front and second row mats fit perfect. They must not have made changes. The description says up to 2017 but they fit my 2022 perfectly.

Rear cargo not a perfect fit as it does not totally cover the left cubby hole.
I ordered both of these and the front fits very well. If it isn't an exact match, then it is damn close. As for the rear, I don't care about the left cubby hole but the one I got is about 6" too long. Maybe I got a wrong but used the same exact part number and got it off Amazon as it was a lot quicker. I am sending it back but keeping the fronts.