Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If I had a blue Tesla...

ohmnom.png

View attachment 110507

I took it more like the EV equivalent of EATS GAS or SUX GAS and missed the whole blue cookie monster thing.

Good vanity plates can always be interpreted multiple ways.

My kids wanted me to get PAST GAS.

Yes, OHM NOM has the two interpretations :) A co-worker of mine has "EATS KWH", which is partially what inspired it!

FWIW my little gray-and-orange Roadster currently has "RCHRGBL", though I've just ordered a new plate for it: "BB VIII"

That's great!

Mine have finally arrived and I get to pick them up next week, but now that I've had her for almost 2,000 miles worth, I'm not sure which one I want to use. I love the whole LUDICROUS idea of the car in the first place, and of course, Ludicrous speed, but I also loves me some Star Trek: TNG. And my plate frame says "Driving the Future." Thoughts?

View attachment 102968

On an actual Californian MS -

IMG_3892.JPG

I wonder if FOIL would've made it through.

I thought about that as well, and doubt it would have made it. All well, I gave it a shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Perhaps if you claimed to fence in your spare time... and not the kind with posts and barbed wire... :cool:

I had a whole story made up for the EF Oil plates and being an investor in E.F. energy and Oil etc in case they asked. The state will not approve anything that can be made to even look obscene.

I had a whole story made up for the EF Oil plates and being an investor in E.F. energy and Oil etc in case they asked. The state will not approve anything that can be made to even look obscene.

You should have tried Leilani Munter's process that she took w/ NC. She tried "F U OIL" and was shot down, so she got "EFF OIL" instead.

Came across this gem north of Charlotte in the Huntersville area. The Random S thread confirmed it is Leilani Munter's!
image.jpg

You should have tried Leilani Munter's process that she took w/ NC. She tried "F U OIL" and was shot down, so she got "EFF OIL" instead.

That wouldn't have worked either. In NC they use to allow dollar signs etc in plates (they may still, I don't know) but are pretty lenient. Saw some MILF plates etc when I lived there as well.

Last edited: