Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpeg
I ordered plate for my P85D - had a few different ideas like Chrgdup, etc..

I decided on ICEBRKR and excited for Mustangs, Vettes and Camaros to try to keep up..LOL plus the car is a conversation topic so Ice Breaker fits well

I don't have a Tesla, but I figured it's important to be clear about my intentions on my current license plate:

View attachment 169180

When I ordered the plate, I put the maximum whitespace (a half space) between "TSLA" and "NXT" but it's basically not visible. That makes it difficult for people who don't know about my T(E)SLA obsession to read the plate.

A quick story about the car: I got it for free from a co-worker when I moved from Germany to California last year. It's a 1992 Acura Integra with almost 200k miles on it. You can see its age in the picture ;-) That doesn't bother me because I usually bike to work and use the car only on the weekend.

View attachment 169181

As the Model 3 unveiling is close, let's hope this car will get replaced soon and I need a new plate then :)

My 1993 Acura Integra had 225,000 (all but 145 were mine) when a guy offered me cash for it...