Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S: Clever Vanity Plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my plates today!

You'd think they would have centered the text, as I'd ordered.

They said I could order properly spaced replacements for $40, but I have to wait.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301939.191848.jpg

Went a different direction. Sure it's clean, but more than that, it's FUN!

Ironically, the plate arrived just as we are packing up to leave for Disneyland!

Tesla.jpg

For those too young to remember: E ticket - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The phrase E ticket (or E ticket ride) refers to an unusually interesting, thrilling, or expensive experience. It derives from the admission ticket system used at the Disneyland and Magic Kingdom theme parks before 1982, where the E ticket (officially termed "E coupon") admitted the bearer to the newest, most advanced, and/or most popular rides and attractions.

Power = Voltage x Current

P = V * I

Kip, nice use of one of the mandatory characters for the kids' plates! Your Model S is a four-wheel electrical engg instructor ;)

Thanks GG!
The equation comes in handy when talking about charging power - 200 volts at 30 amps means 6 kilowatts, and 10 hours to charge a 60kWh battery from 0-100%.

I actually ordered the plates last summer and they've been sitting at the DMV since August! I kept dropping them notes saying that the car is being built, coming any day now...
I gave the DMV folks a box of cookies to thank them when I finally picked up the plates. Using their appointment system was key, but you just have to book it way in advance.

I picked up my plates last August for my red P85 that I am told will be delivered this April or May in Toronto: "NO CO2" Finding out that my choice was available felt a bit like winning the lottery! This is going to be A LOT of fun.