Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh Mud/Splash Guards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of where we can buy a set of Mud/Splash guards for the Model S Refresh? There’s a known issue with rock chips on the rear lower sills before the rear wheels. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Is the 2021 refresh body that much different from the 2020 or 2019 ? When I look at the flaps online, they seem to all be super flexible and I wonder what would have changed on the refresh body ? Absolutely NEED them here in Canada... I get my LR next month and will buy to see if/what fits unless there was a major body change....

I can tell you for a fact that PPF isn’t going to protect everything. Even the factory-installed PPF is taking a beating from the front wheels on my Plaid, sadly. Flaps can’t come soon enough…
Yup. I've been actively saying on the various other threads here that flaps are needed, otherwise the PPF will be sandblasted all day long.

I did consider running a second layer patch of PPF like Porsche owners here have tried due to their wide rear fenders. But my detailer said it won't be warrantied by XPEL due to the potential complications when trying to remove the top layer. So we are going to test how long the full wrap will last in that area before needing to be replaced. Will report back on how it goes.

Reactions: DJ-3 and WilliamG
Has anyone attempted to bolt on some universal mud flaps like these? Might be a temporary fix until some nicer formal ones are made.

86F213DD-2BB4-437A-ADFC-27479CE6F22D.png