Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Refresh (yoke) Tuxmats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been using Tuxmats for many years on many vehicles and can honestly say nothing fits as well or offers the protection a Tuxmat does. I finally received mine last week since they were not produced yet however they are finally available. Put in the drivers side just to make sure everything fits and can say they do not disappoint.

Will put them away until winter comes as I prefer the stock carpeted mats for summer use.

Here is a link to Tuxmat and a few pictures of the drivers side I just took. Definitely a very good choice for anyone in snow country.

IMG_0209.jpg
IMG_0210.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg
IMG_0212.jpg

Last edited:
They really look great and I considered them.

But I trash my mats year round (live on dirt road) and I can pop out MaxPider literally in 20 seconds. Rinse with hose for 30 seconds. I whack them against my trailer to get 90% of water off (another 30 seconds) and pop them back in, another 30 seconds.

The longest step is moving the seat back and forth.

Tuxmats definitely look like more coverage but more work to clean them.

Occasionally I leave MaxPider in and vacc or sponge them. But the hose always does better and it’s so little work to just pop them out.

Also like having matching cargo and frunk mats.

Not knocking the tuxmats. I’ve had them before. Just sharing with others things to consider.

Reactions: jebinc
They really look great and I considered them.

But I trash my mats year round (live on dirt road) and I can pop out MaxPider literally in 20 seconds. Rinse with hose for 30 seconds. I whack them against my trailer to get 90% of water off (another 30 seconds) and pop them back in, another 30 seconds.

The longest step is moving the seat back and forth.

Tuxmats definitely look like more coverage but more work to clean them.

Occasionally I leave MaxPider in and vacc or sponge them. But the hose always does better and it’s so little work to just pop them out.

Also like having matching cargo and frunk mats.

Not knocking the tuxmats. I’ve had them before. Just sharing with others things to consider.
I also have MaxPider and just got the rear cargo. They fit excellent and look great! City living allows me to vacuum and wipe down with an all purpose cleaner (simple green) without taking them out.

Reactions: jebinc