Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S rental in Las Vegas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - current Model 3 reservation holder here (3/31 online) and new to TMC...I am looking to purchase a used Model S or a new AWD Model 3 (yes I know they won't be out until 2018 - sigh)...currently debating on space and minimal comforts (used model s) vs a loaded AWD Model 3 (I live in NE so would be nice to have AWD with all seasons without having to get a set of winter tires for a used RWD S). Have test driven a Model S in Kansas City and loved it but didn't get a good idea of road trip feel as test drives are limited in length.

Trying to combine a known pleasure trip (I'll be in Vegas/Flagstaff area in Sept for a wedding) and combine some research as to road-trip worthiness. I have to drive from Vegas to Flagstaff, will be staying overnight there, and then heading back to Vegas the next day. Long shot, but is anyone here from Vegas that would be willing to rent/loan me their Model S for a 24-36 hour period to accurately evaluate road tripping ability?

I live in Omaha NE and regularly take trips with kiddos to St Joseph/Kansas City area (folks live there), so i could always try to line up something locally but figured with the sheer number of Tesla owners in Vegas vs Omaha I might have better luck there?

Am looking on Turo and have found a few that look like decent candidates:

Take a trip in Bradley's Tesla
Take a trip in Dang's Tesla
Take a trip in Tesla P85+

Any recommendations?