Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Free unlimited supercharging ended September 30th, 2018. If you took delivery of a model s, model x, or model 3 performance before that and used a referral code you got free unlimited supercharging for life.
Actually i bought my 2018 in April 2019 as a showroom model (10 miles, 14,000 discount). Two weeks after i took delivery they offered unlimited supercharging for like a week or so to try and alter April sales. So it didn't totally end in Sept 2018.

Do we have any photos of the new glass roof? Wonder if I order today, if I would get the new glass? I have a 21 MSP with only 4,500 miles in mint condition, and the Tesla trade in quote said $69,500-$76,900. When going on line, the order page shows March delivery if I order Ultra Red, Yoke, 19", Beige, no FSD or EAP. I'm in So. Calif.
That trade in value is low enough to make selling it privately worthwhile.

Happy-Happy, just ordered my Ultra Red MSP!😀 19”, Yoke, Beige, No FSD or EAP. Shows March delivery still. No VIN yet. No trade-in offer yet. 😁 Trading in White 2021 MSP only 4,500 miles.

87F96BA1-EFF6-404E-BA95-8F7849EAD1AF.jpeg

Boo! Mine just went to Apr 13 - May 25, at least I'm sure to get the new *sugar* :)
I was somewhat relieved when mine changed from March 2023 to Apr 14-May 26. Since our cars won’t be an end-of-quarter push, maybe, just maybe, they will take their time and put a little extra QC into them 😅. Both my M3P and MYLR were EOQ cars and they both had gnarly scratches in the paint (still took delivery tho!).

Reactions: lowtek and CaptUAL
I was somewhat relieved when mine changed from March 2023 to Apr 14-May 26. Since our cars won’t be an end-of-quarter push, maybe, just maybe, they will take their time and put a little extra QC into them 😅. Both my M3P and MYLR were EOQ cars and they both had gnarly scratches in the paint (still took delivery tho!).
I keep checking obsessively all day. Still 28th-31st here just waiting for the one time open the app for it to change. Next week feels too good to be true, especially without a vin assignment. But I agree, possibly better QC and maybe better hardware, but I still kinda want it now lol.

I keep checking obsessively all day. Still 28th-31st here just waiting for the one time open the app for it to change. Next week feels too good to be true, especially without a vin assignment. But I agree, possibly better QC and maybe better hardware, but I still kinda want it now lol.
I don’t blame you one bit! I wish mine was still scheduled for March. I’m just trying to look on the bright side for those of us that were pushed back lol

Reactions: CaptUAL
Boo! Mine just went to Apr 13 - May 25, at least I'm sure to get the new *sugar* :)
@lowtek I think you changed your order to Ultra Red right around the same time I did (March 10). While the rep I spoke with did not believe it would impact delivery, it obviously did as we now both look at Apr 13 - May 25. I thought I had p'ssed someone off, but alas, they are just waiting on a shipment of red paint or some other part. Otherwise, it is hard to figure they cannot get a car built in less than 2 months.

@lowtek I think you changed your order to Ultra Red right around the same time I did (March 10). While the rep I spoke with did not believe it would impact delivery, it obviously did as we now both look at Apr 13 - May 25. I thought I had p'ssed someone off, but alas, they are just waiting on a shipment of red paint or some other part. Otherwise, it is hard to figure they cannot get a car built in less than 2 months.
I didn't change it, Tesla did, just got an email around the announcement saying they updated my order. I ordered the red multi-coat. I'm happy to wait, my current MS has been flawless.

My Ultra Red SLR, white interior, 19" and steering wheel is still March 23-31. Been that way for a couple of weeks so far. I'm in SoCal. Hope its real :)

Marc
I’m in SoCal too and still march 21-31. MSP black interior. Possibly they can deliver them within CA easier than across the country so we will get them this month but that may be wishful thinking. I do see them pop up as inventory here and there so they are being made at least!

I’m in SoCal too and still march 21-31. MSP black interior. Possibly they can deliver them within CA easier than across the country so we will get them this month but that may be wishful thinking. I do see them pop up as inventory here and there so they are being made at least!
Just to be clear- Your seeing Ultra Red MS in inventory? I guess that would indeed show they are cranking them out Pretty well?

Just to be clear- Your seeing Ultra Red MS in inventory? I guess that would indeed show they are cranking them out Pretty well?
There’s an MSP showing in Vegas currently, the delivery center in marina del Rey had an MS last week but it was sold and weren’t allowed to even show me (I managed to see the trunk from 25 feet away when they moved the curtain separating the waiting room lol). It might have been an MSP actually I’m not certain. I’ve also seen an X at century city showroom in ultra red. They are definitely being made. And you can find a few images online of them here and there.

• Helpful
Reactions: CaptUAL