Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Discounted inventory Cars - Great leases < $850 a month

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.

My OA just ran a few cars for us as we're looking to replace an S with another X and there are quite a few Model X under $850 a month including Orange County, CA sales tax with $6500 down payment

I'm not allowed to post his contact info here as its against Tesla Policy and I don't want to get him in trouble but you may PM me and ill provide it to you. And I'm not looking for anyone to use my referral code either as I've already maxed out our two accounts, just looking to help a few fellow TMC members and Tesla enthusiasts get a great car at a great price.

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $850 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
White with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
22" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Subzero

2017 Model X 90D - Leases for about $825 a month with referral code and $6500ish down
Enhanced AP
Red with White Leather Interior
6 Seater
20" Silver Wheels
Carbon Fiber Decor
Premium Upgrade Interior
Subzero

There are quite a few others as well.

I am interested, can you pm me as well, Thank you

For those asking me in PM, these deals are internal Tesla inventory cars that will not show up on EV-CPO or Tesla's public inventory portal, which is where EV-Cpo pulls the data from. You must work with a OA to find these cars.

It was the same scenario back in '16 Q3 where many of us landed P90DL Model S leases for $700 or less a month.

Also, as stated before, I'm maxed out on referral code redemptions, so I'd like nothing in return nor do I have any free supercharging referrals to give at this time. I'm just passing along the info and happy to put you in touch with my OA who has been super helpful to me and quite a few other TMC members.

best of luck on your searches for a Tesla!

Last edited:
Reactions: HankLloydRight
I took advantage of this in norcal just a few weeks ago. The OA had inventory I didn't find and found me one nearby with exactly the specs I was looking for. PM me if you're interested and in the South Bay.

Sorry if this is dumb:
What's an OA?
Why do you have one?
How can I get one?

Reactions: Sather
We're in the process of replacing our Model S with another Model X as well. Scored one last night that had FSD, which we removed and left only EAP, with a $26,400 discount plus referral credit. I'm a happy camper :)

Inventory is drying up as more OA's are becoming aware of these deals and know where to look.

Good luck to those still looking and feel free to send me a message if you need to be in contact with my OA to find you one.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: mmd