Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model x charge % and range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok thats 281 at 80% not 272 right? I know its not much difference but
Expect it to drop like 5% the 12-18 months and level out. Related Google search.

Here is my X (green) after a few years compared to the TeslaFI.COM fleet of similar cars (blue). See text at bottom (of graphic below) for "similar" cars to mine.
You can sign up for a pretty inexpensive ($50/yr as I recall) after the trial to get a lot of insight into your car and the OTAs (your history, etc).

YG6F1gC.jpg

Expect it to drop like 5% the 12-18 months and level out. Related Google search.

Here is my X (green) after a few years compared to the TeslaFI.COM fleet of similar cars (blue). See text at bottom (of graphic below) for "similar" cars to mine.
You can sign up for a pretty inexpensive ($50/yr as I recall) after the trial to get a lot of insight into your car and the OTAs (your history, etc).

YG6F1gC.jpg
Dear Scott, on your graph the data is km or miles?

I'm going to buy a Tesla model X performance 2020, with 20" wheels, the odometer shows 37.000 miles. At 100% battery charge it shows 276 miles, it is very bad? The consumption was 463 wh/miles.

What do u think, this is a bad data?

I'm going to buy a Tesla model X performance 2020, with 20" wheels, the odometer shows 37.000 miles. At 100% battery charge it shows 276 miles, it is very bad? The consumption was 463 wh/miles.

Lets do the math. A 2020 has a 100 kWh battery. Assuming useful energy is 95% and it did not degrade a bit: 95,000 Wh / 463 Wh/mile = 205 miles of range.

I suspect that the settings in the car is displaying ideal miles, which has no value. Also where did you get the 463 Wh/mi? Was that lifetime or just what was last recorded on the dash?

The 463 wh/miles was lifetime :(

"I suspect that the settings in the car is displaying ideal miles" it seems there was a software upgrade, and can't switch between rated or typical - ideal miles. What does it show now, alvas typical, or always rated?

It is in miles. 276 is not awful. Hard to say about the 463 because you don't really know at what speeds that is or the terrain. I would expect the high 300s at 60 MPH as a test. Seem my table in this post: Model X 20-inch square wheel setup

kre9zTO.jpg