Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Comparison Chart / Improvement List?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Doing some research around used model X's and trying to find two pieces of data I believe I've seen here but can't find in the search.

1) A comparison chart of the different vintages with speed and range (ie. 2016 90D vs. 2019 Standard Range vs. 2017 100D)

2) A list of manufacture improvements by quarter / year (ie. '17 hinge fix / ect)

Any links or help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

There is not one consolidated thread but just some major things to consider

-~ post 3/2018 builds have mcu 2
- AP 2.5 came ~ 10/17 builds if I recall
- there are many threads here on 90battery degradations I don’t know if true or not but you can search there
-mid 2017 fold flat middle seats became available

there are many other things that folks can chime in on but these are the big ones to consider

- there are many threads here on 90battery degradations I don’t know if true or not but you can search there

there are many other things that folks can chime in on but these are the big ones to consider
Thanks. This is a helpful start. The Model X wiki needs some love! Coming from M3... great breakout tables comparing different models. I also heard that late year '16 had AP 2.0... something about improved hinges in '17. I suppose the real question is which if any of these matter if the vehicle is still under warranty.

This is great! Although 2019 standard range appears missing... there are a bunch of these for sale right now on inventory.

x-mi-912.png

Reactions: JimVandegriff

Those are the big ones. Only other main feature is Model X prior to 2017 had FUSC. Technically two weeks into Jan but that would be hard to time.

There’s corked and uncorked Model X but you won’t know if that work is needed until you dig into the car firmware.

I have no personal experience but I feel I’ve read enough to avoid the 90D batteries.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA