Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My DS advised today mine would be "ready for delivery" mid Jan. After thinking about it for a few mins I imagine that means out of the factory at that point. Still needs about 3 weeks of train ride to get to the East coast. I sent him back a note to clarify. Still, very exciting! (Vin F 63).

My DS advised today mine would be "ready for delivery" mid Jan. After thinking about it for a few mins I imagine that means out of the factory at that point. Still needs about 3 weeks of train ride to get to the East coast. I sent him back a note to clarify. Still, very exciting! (Vin F 63).

I was told the X's are all coming via truck, that they have not yet "cleared" the X for transport via train.

biffffffff....are you saying that you have a regular production version that should be built for mid jan?

Since all of us have at least 10k in Tesla credit, can you confirm that we can or cant use it on the Founder's Model X?

We don't all have credits, either. Owners in Virginia and Texas(?) weren't able to receive them.

If you're looking for ways to convert your credits to cash before they expire, I offered in a different thread to buy a chademo adapter from someone at fifty cents on the dollar. I already have one, but I have interest in a second to keep in the X. Cash for you, cheap adapter for me. It wasn't received well in the other thread, though :)

A