Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. My S P85D was also part of the December 2014 delay caused by (we believe) the seats. I guess I'm just unlucky. We're giving the car that the X is replacing to a family member who has a car on its last legs. Hopefully it makes it :/

Even though it's almost like salt in the wound (no model X news yet in Europe) I really appreciate to hear delivery stories from you guys in the US. [emoji106]

However it still beats me why the mx should be that difficult to get approved in Europe (if that's the case)

So who has either been told their X is in transit and/or has a delivery date?

I'm still in production (1/15). I've been in production for a few weeks now.

Fresh in my inbox:

"Your Model X has arrived at our Orlando service center and will be undergoing a thorough post-transit inspection by our service team. We will be reaching out on Monday after all inspections are compete to schedule you to come in for delivery. We are excited to be so close to getting you into your new Model X!"

I asked the DS if she could send me a picture, will post if she does.

IMG_5048.jpg
IMG_7632.jpg
IMG_5049.jpg

Founders badging closeups

Napkin 3.png
Napkin 2.png

Fantastic ... love the Founders badging ..... I pulled the trigger on my Founders X, it's confirmed and I'm waiting for it to go into production .... DS said it may be in production as they move the Founders to the front ... guess there are very few at this stage left to produce ..... good to see they are going to be on the road ... congrats to everyone ..... :)

Might have to bring it to a car show so folks in Denver can check it out. It will be months before one is at the showroom in the mall I am told.

With a Model X in Denver in Jan 2016, wherever you bring it, you will have a car show. ;) As a Denverite eagerly awaiting viewing an X in person so we can configure ours, I'll bring the food or drink of your choice if you decide to show yours off.