Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Founder Series - Facts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will guess a month or more.... Tesla has real issues getting Model X parts out, especially something big like that with regards to packing it up and shipping it out... not to mention it has to be painted and finished before install.... :(

The part is "on rush" and should have "expedited shipping" should know something next week. Driving it and fixing it later was not an option.

I haven't heard from my DS in a week, so I thought I'd check with NA sales at HQ just to see what they would say. The delivery estimate they gave me was mid Feb to March. Talk about missing the January delivery date. Why all of the other US FbR cars have been delivered and mine is still in California still remains a mystery.

that is really odd, you confirmed right away?

mine has been sitting at the service center for two weeks waiting for a part, I have no confidence I will get the car soon....

I haven't heard from my DS in a week, so I thought I'd check with NA sales at HQ just to see what they would say. The delivery estimate they gave me was mid Feb to March. Talk about missing the January delivery date. Why all of the other FbR cars have been delivered and mine is still in California still remains a mystery.

got mine SLIGHT issues already spent the profit..Ha!
bought a second one from board member gave deposit exchanged numerous
emails then 4 hours before he takes delivery he decides not to sell it! Called breach of contract
so now I purse legal remedies and he will pay my attorney's fees and his plus my lost profit.
Always something with these X cars!

got mine SLIGHT issues already spent the profit..Ha!
bought a second one from board member gave deposit exchanged numerous
emails then 4 hours before he takes delivery he decides not to sell it! Called breach of contract
so now I purse legal remedies and he will pay my attorney's fees and his plus my lost profit.
Always something with these X cars!

Not sure I'd be bragging about systematically flipping X's here, let alone complaining about "the struggle"

My delivery window on no. 65 shifted to February-Early March. A month in final inspection now, perhaps it will be two months. Makes you wonder what is wrong with the car.

I believe you and I are the last of the FbR cars, and are in the same condition. There is one other at an SC waiting on a tailgate that was damaged in transit.

I've got so much travel on the books right now that I wouldn't be around to drive it (and delivery would be a challenge). I'll order. It's not going anywhere.

Plus, Roadster.

Totally understandable, as your decisions always are. Enjoy your travels. Should have mine very soon (my soon, not TM's) and already have 2 road trips planned from NJ to Richmond, VA and Orlando, FL.