Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Check again. Looks like all price decreases are now reflected in my design. This process was pretty annoying and I wrote an email to J MacNeil along with several phone calls and other emails. I'm extremely happy with the end result and I think the X is finally at a price that I'm not embarrassed to tell potential buyers. I just wish it had been less painful to get there. Just think, last week we were being told to cancel our deposits to get partial savings. I wonder if anyone did? As it is, I did an order change for 500 that I wouldn't have otherwise bothered with.

You guys are strong... Really loyal warriors Seriously... I don't know how you guys can wait for soo long...with all these up and down moments... I don't know why but I feel excited for you guys because it feels like June might be the month for the first deliveries in Canada...
I'm only waiting for a month and I'm already find it so hard... Can't imagine being in your place... But hey let's think of it this way you guys will appreciate the car even more because you'll remember what it too to get there...
Enjoy it people and have a party lol invite others too lol

Check again. Looks like all price decreases are now reflected in my design. This process was pretty annoying and I wrote an email to J MacNeil along with several phone calls and other emails. I'm extremely happy with the end result and I think the X is finally at a price that I'm not embarrassed to tell potential buyers. I just wish it had been less painful to get there. Just think, last week we were being told to cancel our deposits to get partial savings. I wonder if anyone did? As it is, I did an order change for 500 that I wouldn't have otherwise bothered with.
It's funny how it all works out. Maybe had I seen these current prices when I locked in my confirmation back in early March, I may have opted for the Performance option. In fact, I'm pretty sure I would have. In the end, I chose the 90D as the cost difference at the time was just too substantial for me swallow.

No matter what I know I'll enjoy my Model X with no regrets. But this waiting game is surely going to kill me!!!

Unfortunately not. It still shows the higher price and my order agreement still reflects the March pricing.

I'm from Montreal.
I confirmed my 90D (6 seater, non PUP) on April 29th.
Contacted my DS last week, he expects an end of July delivery.
No VIN yet. Is that normal? I only have an Order Number.
Btw, my price got ajusted on the design sheet, but not on my order agreement. Will make sure the price will be right when i get to the final stages.

The new price book is definitely in effect. My model 75D was confirmed by HQ phone rep at base $106 K CDN. Note that if you had Matte Obeche originally as a free option it remains a free option. Under any other scenario it is $1050. I must admit I'm lucky on those two options as my overall price with options drops by an extra $1750 for SAS + $1050 for Matte Obeche. I debated long and hard over the SAS but in the end took the discount offer. My biggest reason was to enable the towing package which could prove very useful and also help resale value to the many buyers who want towing ability, bikes, snowboards, skis etc.

The delivery for 75D with SAS is now slated for August. July is no longer being talked about .

I'm from Montreal.
I confirmed my 90D (6 seater, non PUP) on April 29th.
Contacted my DS last week, he expects an end of July delivery.
No VIN yet. Is that normal? I only have an Order Number.
Btw, my price got ajusted on the design sheet, but not on my order agreement. Will make sure the price will be right when i get to the final stages.
I just realized that my order agreement hasn't changed either - just the design document.
I have a VIN already (for a week or so) but I confirmed about 20 days earlier than you.

Did everyone in Canada just get this?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.5 KB · Views: 70
  • Informative
Reactions: techmaven
FYI - I just had a message from my DS, my X will start been build somewhere next week ...

Hummm .. not sure how I could get it by end of June :-(

I think with the end of quarter coinciding with the end of June, Tesla is really pushing hard to deliver as many Model X vehicles as possible. While the timelines will be tight I am hopeful for all of us that signature deliveries will be fulfilled in June.

Here's Hoping!