Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Canada - Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think with the end of quarter coinciding with the end of June, Tesla is really pushing hard to deliver as many Model X vehicles as possible. While the timelines will be tight I am hopeful for all of us that signature deliveries will be fulfilled in June.

Here's Hoping!

I hope you are right, and I know my DS is very safe in his answers ... he added that transport and preparations are normally 3-4 weeks.

My purchase agreement indicate June 30th ... which make me believe they will try all they can to have this happen in Q2. But looking at the source code of the web page, it's July 11th ... which is probably the normal estimate I guess.

Last edited:
I think with the end of quarter coinciding with the end of June, Tesla is really pushing hard to deliver as many Model X vehicles as possible. While the timelines will be tight I am hopeful for all of us that signature deliveries will be fulfilled in June.Here's Hoping!
Exactly what I was thinking. Hoping that quality is not compromised over quantity. Signature and non signature will be grouped together depending on your province / region I guess.

I'm in the same boat. My X is supposed to enter production sometime next week. I'm hoping that it doesn't get sucked into the end-of-quarter rush to meet numbers. I'm expecting delivery in July.

The only difference is that my MVPA/Order Agreement doesn't have an delivery ETA.

Heard from my DS that delivery will be about June 10 in Vancouver.

Also, Sig will not receive adjusted pricing.
Great news!

I am not surprised Sig pricing will not be adjusted, as their pricing is still lower than current levels due to whatever serendipitous circumstantial winds were blowing at time of pricing. Tesla has been great from a top down level at adjusting pricing for Canada and that's great.

Heard from my DS that delivery will be about June 10 in Vancouver.

Also, Sig will not receive adjusted pricing.
If it's ok to ask , want are the initials of your DS. We got what seems to be a generic 3rd or 4th week of June from S.T. (no names). Looks like the same configuration as yours (my wifes VIN 2606). Trying to plan a flight, pickup and drive back to Edmonton. Perhaps planning for an extra 10 days past the expected June 11 delivery is wishful thinking.

Last edited:
If it's ok to ask , want are the initials of your DS. We got what seems to be a generic 3rd or 4th week of June from S.T. (no names). Looks like the same configuration as yours (my wifes VIN 2606). Trying to plan a flight, pickup and drive back to Edmonton. Perhaps planning for an extra 10 days past the expected June 11 delivery is wishful thinking.

No problem. The initials are Y.Y. and my VIN is 2640. The date on my contract was June 6 but I am out of country so not sure if I could have had an earlier delivery or not. I will also post any further updates I receive.

Spoke to my DS yesterday and he confirmed that my 90D is still on track to go into production next week.

Have any of the sig owners gotten confirmation of their MX going into or completing production yet?
Mine is supposed to go into production this week, but I haven't heard/seen anything. However, I got the same Email from my DS that it's still on track for production and delivery in June.

On the 27th I was told mine would be done production soon and ready for delivery on June 10 in Vancouver.
DS give us an update confirming June 12 delivery to Vancouver. With a few days to PDI the vehicle ( and some float) it's suppose to be ready some time after the 15th to be safe. Hopefully head office is providing him the correct information.

Reactions: Footbag and Jon