Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Launch Event: Plus One Requests / Plus One Offers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I hate large groups, so intentionally waited to the last minute to ask, to give others who swim in large groups like they belong there a better chance, however I've thought about it and I'm willing to be a last minute +1. I can pickup and drop off, in my worn out cheap frumpy ICE (not red carpet material). I might end up enjoying the physical meeting. I usually just watch the videos.

I am a Model X reservation holder and I produce a series of travel/review videos on YouTube. I wanted to document the entire Model X launch experience for people at home. So, bringing me is like bringing everyone who wanted to be there!!!

I was looking at flights and stuff when the RSVPs filled up leaving me in a lurch. I'd be flying in from Toronto Canada. So, please send a message early if I can be your party guest. I will need to firm up my flight details.

A little last minute, but I'm going to the launch event and need a ride to get there. I'm also willing to give my +1 to anyone that wants it. No strings attached.

That said, I wouldn't mind getting picked up in San Fransisco tomorrow, Monday at around 20.30 and drive me either to a hotel nearby or a hotel in Fremont near the venue. I would like to join up on any dinners or happenings before and/or after the launch event as well.

So if anyone wants to help out a traveller from Norway, please PM me. Hope to see as many of you as I can while I'm there.

A little last minute, but I'm going to the launch event and need a ride to get there. I'm also willing to give my +1 to anyone that wants it. No strings attached.

That said, I wouldn't mind getting picked up in San Fransisco tomorrow, Monday at around 20.30 and drive me either to a hotel nearby or a hotel in Fremont near the venue. I would like to join up on any dinners or happenings before and/or after the launch event as well.

So if anyone wants to help out a traveller from Norway, please PM me. Hope to see as many of you as I can while I'm there.
Sent PM.

I'm also looking for somebody to bring me as their +1.

I moved from Germany to the Bay Area for work eight months ago and would be more than happy to talk with you about Tesla, Silicon Valley, the US and Germany on our way to the event :)

Although I don't own a Tesla (yet :)), I'm a big fan of the brand and would be exited to be part of this historic event :)

I could also pick you up from/drive to the airport and offer a place to stay.

I am a Sig reservation holder and missed the Sep 21st invite (tesla actually send me two invites that day) once I realized it was there in my inbox and I clicked on it, event is showing full.

I'd like someone to make me their +1 - but our MS P85+ is in the body shop this week, so I'll be slumming it in a rented Prius, unless someone in MS in San Francisco wants to take me along. I'm near Dolores Park.

SMS/iMessage me at 775-240-5339 if you can hook me up for tomorrow night. Don't bother PMing me here unless that's your only option, id hate to miss that, too. Many thanks.

Has your planned +1 guest fallen through?:mad: Not shown up?:confused: Unable to attend?:eek: Afraid to attend tonight's event SOLO!!??:scared: Well, look NO FUTHER!! I am prepared to offer you the perfect solution: ME!!! :biggrin: I'm an actual live, friendly fellow Tesla fan who will happily accompany you to tonight's Model X launch. I am local and can provide transportation, if necessary. Just let me know via PM, and I will reply immediately. To all who are going, have a blast!