Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Model X Order/Delivery Tracking - Google Sheet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered MXP on March 27 it said "March - April", last week changed to “April - May”. Today changed to “May 5 - June 16”. Wtf
Update: April 14th, it said time to schedule delivery first date available 4/20. No idea why it said May 5 - June 16th just a few days prior. Advisor said car was produced on April 7th. Doesn't make sense but picking it up 4/20.

Reactions: zzakir39@gmail
Update: April 14th, it said time to schedule delivery first date available 4/20. No idea why it said May 5 - June 16th just a few days prior. Advisor said car was produced on April 7th. Doesn't make sense but picking it up 4/20.
That's great! Only few more days!
I have a QQ: Is there an advisor assigned to each order? I ordered online, and I don't have an advisor or someone like that whom I can reach out with questions. Or is it assigned once VIN is provided?
Another thing, for delivery date, do they only give a first date? Or a time range?

Order April 9th and got my VIN on the 14th with a production date of the 14th. Maybe it because I'm in CA. Pick up for the 21st.

What's your VIN? Mines ended in 395xxx

That's great! Only few more days!
I have a QQ: Is there an advisor assigned to each order? I ordered online, and I don't have an advisor or someone like that whom I can reach out with questions. Or is it assigned once VIN is provided?
Another thing, for delivery date, do they only give a first date? Or a time range?
I started automated getting texts from Tesla after I ordered and I’ve been texting that number back random questions. A human has been relying to those. No idea who but they gave me the production date.
Delivery date they gave me options of thurs Friday or Saturday only. Interestingly I didn’t pick one right away since I have to fly to NJ to get it and they threatened to release my car if I didn’t book a day within 24 hours.

Did you got the notification to accept the "vision only"?

I have an earier VIN 7SAXCCE55PF390xxx, and got that notification, we will get HW4.

I believe I did yes, but I can't actually see that specified in the emails that confirm changes to the order, and there's been quite a few of them over the last months.

But I presume since your VIN is earlier than mine that I should have gotten it as well. Do you know your production date?

Just got home to NH after picking mine up in NJ this afternoon
29CA447C-B248-4DB1-A621-D22C2B271F3C.jpeg

Just ordered Model X with no FSD, might subscribe for road trips and stuff once it becomes available with HW4. I already have beta on model 3. Im guessing I will get vin soon? I live in CT. I ordered yoke steering (they were out of retrofits for round steering so I assumed it would be faster + I think the yoke looks nice). Hopefully vin in a few days, right?