Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X owners with New Years Firmware - Check In!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Firmware received and drove from Irvine to San Diego.

Whole trip, I got a message saying "cameras in calibration".

Any of the features like foward collision detection, Adaptive cruise control and auto steer depending on the cameras is non functional. Vanilla cruise control is also offline.

I notice the Model X was no longer reading speed limit signs.

I am almost thinking I wasn't supposed to get the update since no one else checked in?

Lots of activity for S drivers.

FYI. Non pup. Hope it's in the right thread..

IMG_0835.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0843.JPG IMG_0844.JPG

Firmware received and drove from Irvine to San Diego.

Whole trip, I got a message saying "cameras in calibration".

Any of the features like foward collision detection, Adaptive cruise control and auto steer depending on the cameras is non functional. Vanilla cruise control is also offline.

I notice the Model X was no longer reading speed limit signs.

I am almost thinking I wasn't supposed to get the update since no one else checked in?

Lots of activity for S drivers.
I got the exact situation like you. Only cruise is available at highway. Are we the 1/1000?

Hi Benji,

Does anything work or is it just calibrating camera still?

I would of thought 80 miles of driving was sufficient for calibration. :)

I think it's time to write an angry "open letter". ;)

Hi Benji,

Does anything work or is it just calibrating camera still?

I would of thought 80 miles of driving was sufficient for calibration. :)

I think it's time to write an angry "open letter". ;)

I got the new firmware, MX 60d non-pup with HW2 AP. I did not notice any camera calibrations. We just took a trip but only got to test it for a few seconds, no major traffic with speeds ≤35 mph to try AP2 on. I did try some TACC but also was only brief... Will need more time before posting feedback