Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Plaid With White Interior, Midnight Silver or Ultra Red?

Model X Plaid With White Interior, Midnight Silver or Ultra Red?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ultra red for sure. White interior with red exterior looks great. Midnight silver isn’t bad but a bit boring. My plaid is midnight silver with black interior. I plan to wrap it matte to make it less boring imo.

We have a red with white interior MYP and it looks amazing.

Reactions: Cars 97
I think the colors come across differently on the different Tesla models. Red with white interior does look sharp, but I have never felt that the model X pulls it off well like the sedans. I used to get a red X loaner, and always felt like I was driving a fire truck. 🫤 I do think the slightly toned down color of the ultra red and the sleaker look of the refreshed X is in the right direction… so go for it if that is the combo you like best.

Reactions: Art VandeIay
I would get the cheapest color and get the car wrapped instead, Tesla paint is not the best , too many imperfections on the paint quality as is, let alone shelling out $1500 to $3k for mediocre paint finish. Personally grey & black look stunning, but as mentioned a wrap I can change if I don’t like it white interior is stunning too

I would get the cheapest color and get the car wrapped instead, Tesla paint is not the best , too many imperfections on the paint quality as is, let alone shelling out $1500 to $3k for mediocre paint finish. Personally grey & black look stunning, but as mentioned a wrap I can change if I don’t like it white interior is stunning too
I dunno. I did that with my current X and love it. But I saw an ultra-red S in a local parking lot a few days ago, and boy that would be hard to turn away from!

i originally ordered the Ultra Red on my plaid, then ultimately decided that, while it was a good color, I wanted to wrap it. Went with MSM and wrapped it Satin grey. I think it suited me better.

Attachments

• 99DDA69E-9769-4E2F-A323-24C6D529FEC9.jpeg
    99DDA69E-9769-4E2F-A323-24C6D529FEC9.jpeg
    898.8 KB · Views: 318
  • B4344C7A-9A77-4C23-904C-1AD29D2CE165.jpeg
    B4344C7A-9A77-4C23-904C-1AD29D2CE165.jpeg
    578.5 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: Tulipo
Mine is metallic silver and black. I didn’t get to choose. I really wanted the white but aver the last year the silver with black interior really has grown on me. I probably wouldn’t ever choose white interior. It’s an X. The doors are focal point. Interior color not as much.

I voted red /white.

My X is MSM outside, white inside. I like it but to each his or her own. (First Tesla was silver outside, gray inside, neither of which are current options today.)

I’m not a huge fan of any of the other colors, so I did at one point consider getting white and then wrapping it. I don’t think I’d want an actually white Tesla for myself, there’s too many of them.

Bruce.