Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X September Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good grief, the more delivery posts I see in this thread, the more frustrated I get with the delay in my March 5 confirmed X75, 6 seat, SAS/PUP/AP/UHFS order with VIN 117xx. I'm still waiting for a delivery date and it's supposedly in final inspection after having been in production in early September. I'm almost positive I must have the earliest VIN with latest delivery date for a non-coil order. Hopefully my patience will be rewarded with upgraded AP hardware.

Sorry, just a small rant for the evening....:mad: But super happy to hear all the positive reports on quality from the deliveries here!

Reactions: S-2-X
Good grief, the more delivery posts I see in this thread, the more frustrated I get with the delay in my March 5 confirmed X75, 6 seat, SAS/PUP/AP/UHFS order with VIN 117xx. I'm still waiting for a delivery date and it's supposedly in final inspection after having been in production in early September. I'm almost positive I must have the earliest VIN with latest delivery date for a non-coil order. Hopefully my patience will be rewarded with upgraded AP hardware.

Sorry, just a small rant for the evening....:mad: But super happy to hear all the positive reports on quality from the deliveries here!

I hear you .. I am in a similar boat .. The wait is frustrating ...

That would be frustrating . I haven't had to wait anywhere near as long as you and the day can't come fast enough.

Took delivery of my new X90D this afternoon! Woo-hoo! It appears Tesla has fixed many of the fit-and-finish problems. I did have a few minor alignment issues and documented those with the DS.

Photos are of the X in the delivery bay and then outside along our S .... now we have siblings!!

Siblings.jpg Tesla Model X_0009_edited-1.jpg

Took my 75D this morning, the build looks great except very minor fit-n-finish issues which the SC will address it. Seems like Tesla fixed a lot of past-found issues. Asked them how many X the SC would deliver per week, was told more than 20 in my SC, wow, they're ramping up the production.

Took delivery of my new X90D this afternoon! Woo-hoo! It appears Tesla has fixed many of the fit-and-finish problems. I did have a few minor alignment issues and documented those with the DS.

Photos are of the X in the delivery bay and then outside along our S .... now we have siblings!!

View attachment 194512 View attachment 194513
How did you find alignment issue? Driving or computer? Anything else noted as issue?

Congrats

Here are what we found:
1. a few scratches on the painting.
2. One FWD has alignment issue.
3. There is a plastic under front noose has alignment issue.

The other family took delivery of their X at the same time there basically found similar issues, plus they found some dent under back trunk door and one of their X's back headlight went down when they drove the car which seems not good.

• Informative
Reactions: S-2-X and nuevodesi
Well, I am moving into this thread...
Originally was requesting end of October - first of November... but got production complete email this week and wrote our DS that we would rather have it in our possession then have it sit for a month at the SC.

So, delivery appointment set for Sept. 28th @ 10 am.
Stoked.

I got a call from my DS today and my delivery date has been pushed up to next week Thursday (9/22)!

I'm so geeked! :D:D:D
CONGRATULATIONS! So I can't help but ask, given your screen name, whether you have school-aged kids and where they are in school? Not that it matters, but I was wondering whether I will be the first Model X driver in the carpool line at my kids' school (Westminster). I am taking delivery Wed. 9/28.

Reactions: TslaMom