Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature Configuration has begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are some images of the model x I was able to find by manipulating the urls: http://imgur.com/a/VHg5Q

I believe all the colors and included and both sized wheels. If you look at the interior picture you can see it is of a model s however if you look through the sunroof there appears to be the falcon wing door which doesn't show up in the model s version of the picture.

Also this was the only view for the car that was available on the website. It looks like they haven't uploaded a front or side picture yet.

Thanks, and btw - great 1st post!

I talked to a transport driver at a Tesla SC this morning (9AM EST). He stated he delivered a Model X to Novi, Michigan earlier. The driver commented that the Model X weighs 6100 pounds. He also said it has the Ludicrous mode which is nothing new. I asked him about the length of the Model X and heard it is 5" longer than the Model S. He said it isn't that long and is about the same length as the Model S. He said he opened the falcon doors as well and they work well. The Tesla SC staff said the driver may be embellishing and not everything he said may be true. I got the impression he has dropped off cars in the past to this SC. The thing that was most interesting about his story is why he delivered the Model X to Novi, Michigan. I forgot to ask him about this but he mentioned "prototype" when he spoke about the Model X.

Maybe they're about to show the X at The Battery Show? Or at least drive around the venue location to tease it there? (Since Tesla doesn't seem to have a booth at the show itself)

Ask your lawyer if they think that this is a disclosure that could be significant for shareholders / stock price. Because if it is, they can't make it to just some people, they have to make it public and to everyone at the same time.
Why should they apologise? There was nothing to communicate. It was decision to continue with your reservation even when there were delays. Please dont blame Tesla for the decision you took.

Sorry folks, I just can't be so critical about such a world changing company. They are the first large cap corporation I have ever been excited about in my life. It is your prerogative to think, share, and fell the way you do. I'm more accepting about everything. I ordered,waited and bought a 2013 P85+ and felt it was the best car I have ever owned. I also placed a deposit recently for the Model X. I fully expect there will be issues and challenges with the car and frankly, I don't care. For me, I can't complain first about having the ability to actually buy one, second, finding fault with a company which could "Literally" save the planet for my child and his children. All the while making my transportation experiences an absolute thrill! It's a pretty small price to pay for the privilege.

IMHO
Agreed.

The whitest possible interior with white body color, configured with Love for Bonnie :)

Attachments

• Whitest.jpg
    Whitest.jpg
    641.3 KB · Views: 2,488
So, no animals were harmed during the making of this car? ;-)

Wasn't there a vegan that complained about that when she got her Sig Model S back in 2012?

/Martin

I don't know about Signature Series, but race car driver Leilani Munter asked Tesla to allow the Model S P85 to be ordered with the black fabric seats. Tesla enabled this option in the configurator as a result.

It is good to see that Tesla is listening to customers feedback. This leather issue was a big topic at the last shareholder meeting.

Tesla is trying to be all Apple-like and be secretive until the last minute. People are starting to configure their cars and have waited years with money down. Supposedly cars are shipping this month so it's not like they're afraid things are going to change. Just get on with it already and publish the information.
kill joy
;)
On a cool note - what with disappointment over 5K versus 10K towing capability and cost info - I figure we moved up at least 1,500 spots on the reservation list. Woo hoo !!

I'm not sure how people were planning on towing 10K lb items (usually RV trailers) any kind of distance at all. 5K lb is quite a bit (many small SUV's are as little as 1500lbs max - my Honda Element is and so is the new Acura RDX) and can cover a lot of items to pull - even good sized boats.

Exciting News!But on the other hand I should say easy guys,let's give Tesla and Elon Musk another 2 or 3 years,the products they made would achieved a giant leap just like the original iPhone and iPhone 4,and then we can spend our money insanely crazy or use this famous word rignt now 'Ludicrously':cool:I wish the range will up to 800-1000 miles by the end of 2018.

I'm not sure how people were planning on towing 10K lb items (usually RV trailers) any kind of distance at all. 5K lb is quite a bit (many small SUV's are as little as 1500lbs max - my Honda Element is and so is the new Acura RDX) and can cover a lot of items to pull - even good sized boats.

That 10,000 Lb mention should have never left Chen's mouth. It was taken as almost official confirmation. In any case 5000 Lbs is plenty. It's not like Tesla set out to have the Model X compete with a Ford F-250

Bonnie, have you shared your config details to the board? Curious to see what you've opted for. Living vicariously through you folks with $$ ;). I'd take a Model X over an S but I happen to like Crossovers.

The Cold Weather pkg may be removed, if it really will cause a delay. Someone is checking into that before I have to finalize. I hate the idea of matching cars, but I really like the contrast of the white with the solid black underbody.

And yes, the 22" wheels ... I will probably pick up a set of 20s with winter tires to swap out as appropriate.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 6.37.18 AM.png

I hate the idea of matching cars, but I really like the contrast of the white with the solid black underbody.

Great choices. Nothing wrong with matching cars! I am trying to convince my wife that we should get another white one. I love the contrast of my white MS with the pano/nosecone/underbody/windows. I also live on a dusty, dusty road and anything darker than silver will show the filth.

The Cold Weather pkg may be removed, if it really will cause a delay. Someone is checking into that before I have to finalize. I hate the idea of matching cars, but I really like the contrast of the white with the solid black underbody.

And yes, the 22" wheels ... I will probably pick up a set of 20s with winter tires to swap out as appropriate.
Sweet! All these years of listening to people rave (and rant) about their new S and it is your turn again! You should start a new thread of "Bonnie's New X P90DL-Ordering to Delivery" for X spectators.

Sweet! All these years of listening to people rave (and rant) about their new S and it is your turn again! You should start a new thread of "Bonnie's New X P90DL-Ordering to Delivery" for X spectators.

Since I'm planning a roadtrip shortly after delivery (xpel application first!), I won't be online much. But my twitter account will be active :), especially since I plan on tweeting what superchargers I'll be hitting. I hope to meet Tesla fans at each stop, including showing the X to people waiting to see.