Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X software update - 2023.12 - how to get it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I just heard about the 2023.12 Software update for Tesla available. In order to get this, do I have to turn the Advanced mode for software update? I have Standard mode for the software update and it says that the software is already up to date.

Very new to Tesla (just couple of weeks) - so not really sure how this works.

Thanks,
Osho

Just got it, Model X Refresh Six seater. No controls for the captain chairs in the new “Passenger Seat Control” feature. Absolutely useless. The only way to move the captain chairs is to get out and do it manually. Dumb.

Also, no shortcuts via the steering wheel to change temp, driving style, etc. so this feature from previous X models is now available for 3/Y but not for the new X?! Come on. Wasted real estate continues for the front display.

Reactions: MARKM3
On the NotATeslaApp website it shows the word "new" next to some models. What does that mean?
Screenshot_20230419_171019_Gallery.jpg

Just got it, Model X Refresh Six seater. No controls for the captain chairs in the new “Passenger Seat Control” feature. Absolutely useless. The only way to move the captain chairs is to get out and do it manually. Dumb.

Also, no shortcuts via the steering wheel to change temp, driving style, etc. so this feature from previous X models is now available for 3/Y but not for the new X?! Come on. Wasted real estate continues for the front display.

I'm amazed that the X doesn't have any front display customizability. Where is the energy graph and others? I like that info being present at all times!