Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Subsite Updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As expected, the page now appears to be back to how it looked before last week. It's probably related to changes they are making in the background in preparation for the Model 3 launch.

yeah things seem to have reverted

KFc1USc.png

dSEnr2d.png

Is anyone going to mention that the Model X Order page in NOW open to the masses? Do we need a separate thread to make this known? Is it not such a big deal? Before the Red button under Meet Model X said "Reserve Yours" now it says "Order Yours" and lets you, well you know... This is important to me because I finalized my order today (After 4 years of waiting) and I didn't want to loose my place. No 100D option, No new colors, awesome just the way it is so it's we pulled the lever.

And for me pressing the little red circle is pretty much a waste of time. If I press the header it still takes me directly to the unread posts. Is this normal too or do I have some freaky setting I am not aware of that always goes to the new posts no matter what?