Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will definitely try to make it to a Sacramento event. I doubt we can get an event going in Reno.

I was exposed to the Model X because of the Detroit Auto Show. I was actually interested in the refresh of the Cadillac Escalade (which wasn't at the show), but realized the Model X fulfilled all my family's needs.

I will definitely try to make it to a Sacramento event. I doubt we can get an event going in Reno.

I was exposed to the Model X because of the Detroit Auto Show. I was actually interested in the refresh of the Cadillac Escalade (which wasn't at the show), but realized the Model X fulfilled all my family's needs.

Have you had a chance to drive a Tesla product yet? Let me know if you're going to be in the area and I'm sure we can get you a ride.

After ~10 weeks with Model S and almost 2 years with the Roadster, we bit the bullet today and reserved an X-Sig to complete the set. :biggrin:

Sequence #313.

Now that's drinking the Tesla kool-aid. A tremendous trifecta of Teslas.

Congratulations.

Shoudn't there be a special badge for your car? You have Founders and Signatures. There should be a special classsification for one of each...

Last edited:
I'm sure I'm not the first, but I wonder how many others have the R,S and now an X reservation? My big decision will be what do with the Roadster; practical arguments say that I shouldn't keep after the X arrives, but it's still such a fun car to drive - that's going to be a tough decision, but it's there to stay for now.

Bravo, Nigel! Maybe, you could keep the Roadster for your daughter on her 16th b'day?!

A sports car for a teenager?! Yikes! If you want to stick with an EV - get a used Leaf.

I have an aquaintance whose daughter rolled three (make that THREE) cars and he still bought her a fourth so he didn't have to drive her around.

Back on topic, lots of people have three cars nowadays. The Roadster can be your weekend Tesla.