Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice to see that 5 were reserved and we are now very excited for our X (especially since I will get to say it is mine while the MS is hers!).
- - - Updated - - -
It was nice meeting and chatting with you and thanks for your white band at the factory party! I wore it proudly! :biggrin:
Didn't know you were in the market for an X.
You must have snuck your res in between drinks? :)

We have been contemplating since about a day after getting our S but wanted to see it in person before committing... We also just need to get rid of the ICE (Sequoia) after driving the S since it pretty much ruins the driving experience for anything else. So I knew it was a possibility that we would make the reservation sometime after seeing it in person since we both liked it (other than still haven't decided on the Falcon Doors). Tracy did our reservation at the party right after the Pedego Bikes owner placed his. He then came over to me and told me of our future vehicle as she was wandering around looking for me. Yes I did have a drink in hand when I found out she placed the order and technically without my knowledge but she also does the finances so I am good with that... :smile:

You never told me we had something in common besides beign Tesla fanatics... we both have a Black S. :cool:

Didn't know you were in the market for an X.
You must have snuck your res in between drinks? :)

We have been contemplating since about a day after getting our S but wanted to see it in person before committing... We also just need to get rid of the ICE (Sequoia) after driving the S since it pretty much ruins the driving experience for anything else. So I knew it was a possibility that we would make the reservation sometime after seeing it in person since we both liked it (other than still haven't decided on the Falcon Doors). Tracy did our reservation at the party right after the Pedego Bikes owner placed his. He then came over to me and told me of our future vehicle as she was wandering around looking for me. Yes I did have a drink in hand when I found out she placed the order and technically without my knowledge but she also does the finances so I am good with that... :smile:

You never told me we had something in common besides beign Tesla fanatics... we both have a Black S. :cool:
Awesome! trading in my Q7 for a model s now and next year getting the x.....wooohoooo!

- - - Updated - - -

Res #2873 Feb 22

Well here I was on June 7...
Canadian #s are as of June 10 (which is getting near 2 months old since last reservation).

Almost thought I missed you, but how could I miss someone with a name like my favorite donut. :) Hmmm... maybe no longer my favorite after thinking of the Voodoo maple bacon donut I'll be eating in 3 days... Off to Portland for a road trip... sad, now I'm counting down for a donut too. This wait isn't going fast and the temptation to buy an MS while I wait keeps getting stronger.