Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Grabbed a signature reservation just now - S476 to add to my production reservation - P2318. I will only take delivery of one of them, but this way I guarantee access to all colors/options.
You planted a seed in my head a couple months ago. I may very well do the same thing in the next week or so. Mulling it around.
I now have S603 and P2933.

Tally Updated... an upgrade from a P to S from teslamotors.com forum. Wondering if we should add an upgrade line count to subtract from the total so as to not double count?

If you want to be really conservative, assume that every signature reservation has a matching production reservation, whether the person knows it or not. When I got my Sig reservation, I actually was assigned a production # first, and was then assigned the sig # a few days later. I was also told that if I choose later to drop out of the sig list and back to the production list, I would get a production sequence # approximately where I would have been if I'd gotten the production reservation when I got the sig reservation.

My point being that the easiest way to give Sig holders the option of getting an equivalent spot in line in the production queue, is to actually have 2 sequences numbers for them in the internal system.

As much as I have researched and debated about the value of a Sig over a production model. A couple days ago I changed my X P3120 to an X S604. Yes, I drank the cool aid.....but I am still alive and happy and it tastes good :biggrin:

Oh just see the number. So my question is answered! :)

Now the next question, when do you estimate the 1,000 quota for Signature will run out? I need to put my cash in to upgrade my reservation before that!

Same question here. Unless I sell a significant portion of my TSLA holdings I probably won't have the cash until next summer, almost a sure thing they'll be all gone by then... :( The sig red is just so darn nice!

Hi...

I would like to propose a table total format (as shown below) instead of the current tally. This way we an see/track totals for Signature vs. Production for North America vs. other markets. I've added it at the bottom of the current wiki Tally. It'll be a little more work with updating the row and column total each time, but I find it useful to know the breakdown subtotals. Thoughts?

Model X TallyUSACanadaNorth AmericaEuropeGrand Total
Signature (S)6311364412656
Production (P)5,1961715,3675355,902
Totals5,8271845,9985476,558