Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tally

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Paul - good numbers and one good option is to add a Per Day Month Last Month column (if possible).

My own "tracking" also shows 40 is the running average, as you see, per calendar day. Or 280/week and it matches Q2 to Q1 - about the same per quarter.
Good idea.. I've added the # from my July stat, will break it out by region tomorrow. Also now included in Tally section for easier reference.

Last edited:
Seems to go fast now, my brother and I we both made our payment yesterday for the reservation, his reply was about 6 hours before mine (guess his bank did the wire a bit faster) so he got EU Sig. #452 and I got EU Sig. #455 ... let's see who has delivery first. Maybe it makes a difference that I already have a Sig Model S and a customer number that goes back to 2009 :smile:

They will hit 25,000 cars by the end of the year.

I don't think there has ever been a car in any price segment that had this many preorders.
The fact that people are lining up to buy a $100,000 product sight unseen is a solid justification that we are on the brink of a major revolution.

#12,644 checking in :)

Excellent! Congratulations. I also note that 12,459 was reserved 6 days ago. So 185 reservations in NA in 6 days...30/day.......:biggrin:

Welcome to TMC as well. Seems the summer rate isn't doing too shabby at all.

I'm waiting very patiently these days...
My next Tesla is a Model X. This will do while I wait.jpg