Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Ultra Red Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
70494051618__0A00E6BE-F0C0-41CA-8309-5CB5DB798AFF.jpeg

Saw an ultra red X last night. Beautiful color

Is a Plaid that much more in insurance vs LR?

Debating between the two.

Lol I dunno, you’re right the LR insurance is already so high hah.

Btw I suspect a lot of people who get Black Plaids wonder why anyone would skip plaid and get ultra red LR with white interior. Some people just don’t need the speed.

I personally like show but medium go… 22” wheels with red paint are more important that plaid speed hah.

Not that I get to drive my car anyway. Teslas had it 18 days for repairs and I only drove it for a week. Sucks making payments on a car you can’t drive.

Hahaha. Actually I'm from the Bay area. TBH, wanted to pick it up. But, they didn't give me any option other than the "delivery to home". I could be firm about it, but I let it go.

Lol I wish I got the lucky experiences of you SOB’s. I’d have my dream Tesla garage. Instead tesla pulls a PG&E and just screwed us so bad.

I’m in east bay and I was getting a 23 ultra red with 22” rims and the white interior (no plaid because needed the bench seat).

I wanted home delivery and this would cap off my garage that already had 3 Powerwalls, two wall connectors, and a red performance 3 with white interior as well.

Tesla refused home delivery. Forced me to drive my sorry ass to Sunnyvale. At which point they delivered me a dusty and screwed up model x. The quality was just straight trash.

My dream Tesla garage is no more. Total bs. If they treated me like they treated you, it’d be smooth sailing.

Reactions: Carson Lohr