Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Used Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Jet44

How much did you pay? What are your specs?

I initially was set on a P90D but settled for non performance to get the interior color/7 seater I truly wanted. I wanted warranty and lucked out with a decent find with 18k miles for $71k (including transportation) and took delivery late February. I’m very happy with how my whole buying and now ownership experience thus far. It’s way better than how I imagined it from the charging aspect to fantastic driving experience with everything in between!

Here are the specs:
7A95941E-3122-436C-8D81-D13CA51F8503.jpeg

7A95941E-3122-436C-8D81-D13CA51F8503.jpeg

I would hold out I think prices will continue to sink and a 2016 MX can be had for around 45-50k
Posts like this are funny. It's a depreciating asset, of course they will drop at some point. I don't any significant price drops at least for six months. Most used car dealers carry their inventory on super low interest rates, and since most are closed, there is no motivation to adjust their prices. What kind of evidence do you have that prices are tanking, other than taking smack about how other members paid too much?

Reactions: TD85
Posts like this are funny. It's a depreciating asset, of course they will drop at some point. I don't any significant price drops at least for six months. Most used car dealers carry their inventory on super low interest rates, and since most are closed, there is no motivation to adjust their prices. What kind of evidence do you have that prices are tanking, other than taking smack about how other members paid too much?
Global pandemics like this one are, let's say, rare. We'll be lucky if the economy doesn't hit levels close to the Great Depression. Used prices will drop in the short term pretty tremendously I would think.

That was a concern, buying a 3-yr old car, but for 3-yrs old, mine really has very minor issues. 2 small (half the size of a dime) sized dings, 1 scratch on back panel about 3 inches long that Tesla repaired. you can see the repair was done, but it blends in well. A few rock and road damage on the underside of the bumpers etc, but otherwise it was very well kept.
Just charged up to 100% for first time today as I need to take a bit of a drive tmrw. 100% charged up to 246 miles on my 90D that new is rated at 257.

That was a concern, buying a 3-yr old car, but for 3-yrs old, mine really has very minor issues. 2 small (half the size of a dime) sized dings, 1 scratch on back panel about 3 inches long that Tesla repaired. you can see the repair was done, but it blends in well. A few rock and road damage on the underside of the bumpers etc, but otherwise it was very well kept.
Just charged up to 100% for first time today as I need to take a bit of a drive tmrw. 100% charged up to 246 miles on my 90D that new is rated at 257.

I concur @Brahane - another issue for me was the cost justification of buying new. I was able to save $30k to use for other purposes

Reactions: TD85
I went to take delivery last week on a 11/16 75D(Order was placed mid march) - I was extremely disappointed in the overall condition and damage that was not documented at all in the photos. I ended up switching over to a 11/16 90D.

75D 59k miles $52700 - From up north and showed signs of harsh winters - Ordered 3/24
Red/white interior w/ 5 seat config
Premium Upgrades Pkg
AP2
Sub Zero
Active Air
Tech Pkg

90D 59k miles $54400 - From down in the southeast - Ordered 4/18
Free Supercharging
White/Tan interior w/ 5 Seat config
Premium Upgrades Pkg
AP2
Active Air
Tech Pkg

I would have not made this switch previously but the price drops across the board made it seem to good to pass up. I would say the red/white combo has a lot of appeal b/c its slightly more rare but the additional mileage of a 90D and free supercharging made it seem that the original purchase was overpriced.

Hopefully this comparison helps as a benchmark.