Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y cameras all not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took delivery last week 2023 MYLR. Seems like all the cameras are not working. it did for a few days but since the update Sentry, back up, side cameras completely stopped working. did the scroll reset and still all black. anyone else experiencing the same prob?

By not working do you mean nothing is being recored, and backup cameras are completely non-functional, as in black images? There is a message that often comes up as "Camera(s) blocked..." due to dirt, rain, mist on lenses, etc. Is it that?

I've had a camera go out and need to be replaced. It goes black and doesn't show anything at all when it's dead. Interestingly, it would come back every once in a while. Just request service from the app and they'll replace it.

So far I've had one passenger side fender camera replaced after it died. I've had both pillar cameras replaced due to condensation. Recently, I had the driver's side pillar camera replaced as well as I was getting a notification that autopilot was unavailable and they told me it was due to a failure of this camera.