Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - can't unlock doors using mobile app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mobile app can no longer open any doors or the trunk and frunk, except the driver's door. The app's lock icon shows the car is unlocked, but it isn't. I have to get in the car and open the other doors manually or using the voice command. Does anyone know how this happened? (it's a brand new problem) and even better, how I can fix it?

My mobile app can no longer open any doors or the trunk and frunk, except the driver's door. The app's lock icon shows the car is unlocked, but it isn't. I have to get in the car and open the other doors manually or using the voice command. Does anyone know how this happened? (it's a brand new problem) and even better, how I can fix it?

What happened before this issue: New update? Hardware repairs? New phone?...

Just book with Service Center and they might be able to fix it remotely if it's a software problem.

There are service centers? That's news to me.
My phone also will not open doors and sometimes will not start without card, last week or two.
What happened before this issue: New update? Hardware repairs? New phone?...

Just book with Service Center and they might be able to fix it remotely if it's a software problem.
My phone will no longer open doors or run car. Usually will open front and back door. Not always the same problem, some times will start, but not always. Doors will never open. Tesla Y. This only started in last week or so.

I am also having issues today. I can no longer use my phone as a key to drive my car. All functions in the app still work. It asks me to use a key card in order to drive. Everything was working fine just last night. I not aware of any updates overnight.