Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y for Canada!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it showing you model s, x and powerwall with order, test drive buttons? Its not even showing me my model 3 or shop order history anymore.
No it's not showing anything really, there is and X and model 3 on my order page. So who knows..
I am dying here seeing all the people getting VINs that ordered in the last few months while I ordered day 2.. It was a nice loan I gave them.
If I took that 3500 and bought shares. On March 19th the price closed at 267.47, today its 985...
Anyway.. Still waiting for my Blue performance FSD PUP...

I'm still down.. So there is a chance! ;)
Back to having interesting changes. They may as well write "STOP CHECKING THE ORDER DAMMIT!!!
upload_2020-6-16_14-49-6.png

I'm looking at usb hubs and ssd or as card card reader options. Are there any cheap options for the hubs? Jeda 80 usd, taptes 40 CND but not shipping until mid July. Can we use any USB C hub?
Consensus seems to be Samsung T5 for the ssd
Thoughts?
I just bought an SSD card 128G for like 35$ for the moment I will see later. that seem the cheapest

I'm looking at usb hubs and ssd or as card card reader options. Are there any cheap options for the hubs? Jeda 80 usd, taptes 40 CND but not shipping until mid July. Can we use any USB C hub?
Consensus seems to be Samsung T5 for the ssd
Thoughts?
I don't see the need for a HUB. I think the front wireless charger used a single USB C so you can put a micro SD reader into the USB A and youre set. In my 3 I have a HUB to send power to the charger while having the micro SD plugged in for the dashcam.