Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y FSD Poll

Did you order FSD on your Model Y?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The FSD Beta tester program is frozen to 60k since 28th December 2021. At least 5k of those could be employees. I have a score of 100 for over a month but I am not even in the queue for it. So anyone buying FSD should note, you will not even be able to experience it for a year or more. If FSD is close to completion why is not opened up in Europe or other countries? Why is FSD is not being given to even those with a score of 100? AI Addict Youtuber who puts out FSD videos and was an employee, was fired for putting a video in which his car hit a plastic pylon. My suggestion, if you have not bought it, do not waste your money. It is nowhere close to even come for a dress rehearsal, let alone prime time.

Reactions: howardnj
I wish they made it just an unreasonable price instead of a crazy no way am i paying 12k for a beta price. I'm someone who never used cruise or auto pilot but I would pay 2-5k to play around with a cutting edge feature. Even if they lowered the subscription cost but then again i hate fee services I'd rather own something even if it doesn't make sense financially. honestly i don't think it warrants the price unless I could go to sleep on the way to work. Auto Pilot can already take me to my destination and i just have to be awake on the off ramps. So the 12k price is just BS