Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2C25BF34-7913-4A44-9905-3FCF69329AE3.jpeg
2C25BF34-7913-4A44-9905-3FCF69329AE3.jpeg
Alright, so, I didn’t reject it. Photos to come after I wash it (had a few bugs from the drive up the 400 to cottage country).

My experience was mixed. They were behind in our delivery time, so we test drove a blue one around Oakville, and it was glorious. My first time in a Y — the braking was weird at first, but I figured it out.
Eventually we got our delivery SA to go over the basics. We sat in our LR and listened to him go on and on about silly things. The most useful was autopilot and charging 90/10.

When it came time to inspection, he gave us 5 mins, and I was like you’re funny bud. No glass issues. Some misalignment on the right side, some paint scuffs near taillight. And the hood was misaligned slightly in the right side. No major interior problems I could spot. There were other issues like residue film or plastic in the gaps from when they peeled it off and did a *sugar* job. So we’ll submit to service and get it properly taken care of. Overall, it’s slightly disappointing that a car that costs this much has such poor QC, but it was nothing major, and the drive alone makes up for it. I now see what everyone says about Tesla and why there are fanboys and girls all over the net. This thing is legit.

There was a guy at Oakville who bought an X for his wife/partner as a present — that was a hilarious IG set up lol.