Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y June Jail (EDD stuck in June)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just out of curiosity, do both of you have your profile in a completed state? My order is in October, and the EDD is between February and March. I have to guess that there are a lot of parameters that Tesla internally sets for delivery, so I am not sure why your EDD(s) is in June.

Reactions: Farslasher
Just out of curiosity, do both of you have your profile in a completed state? My order is in October, and the EDD is between February and March. I have to guess that there are a lot of parameters that Tesla internally sets for delivery, so I am not sure why your EDD(s) is in June.
Thanks for asking. I left my profile incomplete for a while and completed it about one month ago. Now it shows that I can download the Tesla APP etc.
I choose no trade in, no finance.
After I complete the profile, it jumped to March. But later on, it turned back to June.

Can we call or email someone working for Tesla and ask them to check if something wrong in their system?

Can we call or email someone working for Tesla and ask them to check if something wrong in their system?
Hi, Yes, I guess you could email one of the SA(s) at Tesla. You should have gotten an email from Tesla after you ordered; reply to that. I did the same, and I was told by both the SA and members of this community that you should always keep your profile in the completed status to be on the priority queue for EDD. Having said that, things can still change based on Tesla's factory constraints. I hope this helps.

Reactions: cyber2077
I completed my profile in July 2021 and met the SA in person around September 2021. I was told I am all good but nothing has happened so far. I am in a Tesla "Black Hole" with no one knowing what is happening.
Wow, that is strange that even a completed profile didn’t get prioritized. When you login to the Tesla website’s account page, do you see any next steps listed? Just to double check what the SA is telling.

OD on 8/20, PC same day. EDD has moved around a lot lately, currently says June 2022 and has for a week or so. Chicago area.

I've emailed the SA several times and they say everything is complete on my end and I should be moved up. Who knows.