Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September jail

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like an idiot by changing 7seater to 5. I changed it in hopes that I will get it faster. I thought 5 seater is more common and I may get “hit” more often.

I don’t want myp, I don’t want fsd, by upgrading or changing config to something else, based on your understanding, will it be faster ?

I feel like an idiot by changing 7seater to 5. I changed it in hopes that I will get it faster. I thought 5 seater is more common and I may get “hit” more often.

I don’t want myp, I don’t want fsd, by upgrading or changing config to something else, based on your understanding, will it be faster ?
I mean if you want try upgrading to white interior or get induction wheels. Or, just give it sometime and probably your EDD will recalibrate.

I feel like we could put together a pretty good jailhouse diary:
Day 21: still in jail. No chance for parole anywhere in sight. Jealousy of owners who've received their car already is becoming overwhelming. Accessories waiting to be installed starting to overcrowd the home office. Phone screen glass over Tesla app icon showing significant signs of wear...

If anyone wants to swap a lease on a 2022 model Y lease that ends in March of 2025 please let me know.

White performance model with black wheels / autopilot / no down payment in DC. Willing to negotiate lease start. Beats waiting for one when you can have on with under 3.5k miles now with no down payment

Reactions: ChrisUli
I feel like we could put together a pretty good jailhouse diary:
Day 21: still in jail. No chance for parole anywhere in sight. Jealousy of owners who've received their car already is becoming overwhelming. Accessories waiting to be installed starting to overcrowd the home office. Phone screen glass over Tesla app icon showing significant signs of wear...
So good!!!