Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Long Range white with induction wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date: Sep 7, 2021
Order completion: Jan 25, 2022
EDD: June 14 - July 12, 2022

Hi guys, I have ordered a MYLR on September 7, 2021 and the EDD was around June, 2022. During end of December I got a call from Tesla saying that my car is ready for pickup. Since it was way too early from the estimated delivery date I had to put it on hold until January 7 which is 90 days from the date of order. As the days got closer the estimated delivery date moved to Jun-Jul. Meanwhile I have got the loan approved which is only valid for 45 days got expired and I have a credit check on my account for no use. Also I have to apply for a new loan again which sucks… Now I gotta wait until June ☹️. Did anyone experience the same issue please reply. Thanks.

I placed my order at about the same time in September , the estimated car delivery was for Mar/Apr but I got a text during the last week of December. I figure they wanted to make a big impact for the books of the quarter. As I did not prepare my cash, I called to have my status changed from cash to a loan which Tesla offers thru US bank for a rate of 2.49%. This allowed me to take delivery on Dec 27th. Very happy with the car so far and there are already 2 over the air updates as well. This gave me the chance to play with my new car during the Xmas and new years holidays. I end up buying a ton of accesories for the car and still enjoying it. A side note is that after getting the license plate and registration in the mail 6 weeks later , my credit union allowed me to get a loan from them at 2.09% so I paid off US bank and have my new loan. I guess we were in the same boat but turn out differently. Best of luck to you.

Reactions: 907XCP
I placed my order at about the same time in September , the estimated car delivery was for Mar/Apr but I got a text during the last week of December. I figure they wanted to make a big impact for the books of the quarter. As I did not prepare my cash, I called to have my status changed from cash to a loan which Tesla offers thru US bank for a rate of 2.49%. This allowed me to take delivery on Dec 27th. Very happy with the car so far and there are already 2 over the air updates as well. This gave me the chance to play with my new car during the Xmas and new years holidays. I end up buying a ton of accesories for the car and still enjoying it. A side note is that after getting the license plate and registration in the mail 6 weeks later , my credit union allowed me to get a loan from them at 2.09% so I paid off US bank and have my new loan. I guess we were in the same boat but turn out differently. Best of luck to you.
Wow congratulations on your new car…!!! I’m glad you have got it delivered. Can’t wait to get hands on my vehicle and experience all those quirks and features 😁. Good luck to you too and drive safe.

Order date: Sep 7, 2021
Order completion: Jan 25, 2022
EDD: June 14 - July 12, 2022

Hi guys, I have ordered a MYLR on September 7, 2021 and the EDD was around June, 2022. During end of December I got a call from Tesla saying that my car is ready for pickup. Since it was way too early from the estimated delivery date I had to put it on hold until January 7 which is 90 days from the date of order. As the days got closer the estimated delivery date moved to Jun-Jul. Meanwhile I have got the loan approved which is only valid for 45 days got expired and I have a credit check on my account for no use. Also I have to apply for a new loan again which sucks… Now I gotta wait until June ☹️. Did anyone experience the same issue please reply. Thanks.
If your car doesn’t come on time, then change it to cash instead of loan until you get your VIN. After you get the VIN text or email your SA to change to financing and then you can go head with your credit checks and loan process. This way, you don’t have multiple credit checks. I hope this helps. This is the advice I was given.

If your car doesn’t come on time, then change it to cash instead of loan until you get your VIN. After you get the VIN text or email your SA to change to financing and then you can go head with your credit checks and loan process. This way, you don’t have multiple credit checks. I hope this helps. This is the advice I was given.
Great advice…!!! This definitely helps. Thank you.

Reactions: 87v1q8riNK