Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y LR RWD is dead, configuration update required by 12/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had placed an order for a RWD model in Jan/2021. Got the 'threatening' e-mail from Tesla earlier this month. Spoke to the customer service reps on the phone & at the store, and asked them to escalate. When none of these worked, I ended up updating the config to the current specs :(

At this point, is there any point in me trying to submit a "Notice of Dispute"?

Looks like this is the true color of Tesla/ Elon Musk. Maybe we are in the process of creating a monster that is going to haunt us for years to come.
At least the politicians do not have brain. More dangerous is the narcissistic technophiles, who can use their twitter fan-dogs to inject fake news and change the perception of millions around the world.
It takes character and guts to do the right thing for their supporters/ well-wishers even after they go to unreachable heights. Tesla/ Elon are the same old, common selfish pricks.

We should have understood when Elon said he wanted to make the car as affordable as possible. Yet jacked up the price by 7-8k to absorb all the credits that the government is planning for common people.

I better wait a year or two for the competition to heat up, so the price come down naturally on these. Then choose among the best.

Tesla has a habit of making exceptions in order to fit a few additional deliveries into a quarter-end delivery goals. Is it possible that they made an exception for Deadpoolvan since he is located in California and maybe they had additional supply of the exact configuration he wanted in AWD?
Come to think of it, probably yes. My friend asked for white, AWD, upgraded wheel, FSD and B&W interiors. So if they had a simple white AWD with B&W interiors, it’s a matter of minutes to make it ready for my friend’s specification - which is what probably they did. That’s why he saw the delivery date go from June 2022 to three days in a matter of two days.

Looks like this is the true color of Tesla/ Elon Musk. Maybe we are in the process of creating a monster that is going to haunt us for years to come.
At least the politicians do not have brain. More dangerous is the narcissistic technophiles, who can use their twitter fan-dogs to inject fake news and change the perception of millions around the world.
It takes character and guts to do the right thing for their supporters/ well-wishers even after they go to unreachable heights. Tesla/ Elon are the same old, common selfish pricks.

We should have understood when Elon said he wanted to make the car as affordable as possible. Yet jacked up the price by 7-8k to absorb all the credits that the government is planning for common people.

I better wait a year or two for the competition to heat up, so the price come down naturally on these. Then choose among the best.
I have a Model S already and took delivery of a Model Y recently. My wife hated the seating. I am not impressed with the vehicle either. That said, I test drove popular 60K+ ICE luxury SUVs before I pulled the plug - the competition is miles away when it comes to autonomous driving. I pushed my wife to buy this because I was so concerned about safety but now I am thinking of getting rid of it.

Attachments

• 78D14A62-7989-42DB-8891-2355764A54E8.png
    78D14A62-7989-42DB-8891-2355764A54E8.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: Alien7220
Tesla is as fraud as it can get..our orders are gone. A company that sells Bathroom faucets has better customer service than Tesla. creating a website on this switch and bait is must...people should know..I can create website..can someone please help to write one page content?

Reactions: pk_kp
I am willing to help in anyway possible. The response to my email asking for what happened to my order is as rude as it possibly can. Feeling insulted for believing in a fraudster company and CEO. Almost unbelievable. Sigh.
Can you write one page text for website. I am travelling for overseas for my father cancer treatment and cannot put my brain for this content..pls help and i will create website once I have your text