Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
gain and crossover about 1/3 way. zero bass boost. about 0 for subwoofer on head unit eq. for the wires, i don't remember which colors, but you can follow them to the stock woofer. you can also look up NVX install on youtube, should be the same colors as that. make sure negative and positive are right or else it won't sound right.
Thanks. Realized I did positive positive going to right and negative negative going to left smh. Sounds much better 😂 the whole time I was thinking, “this can’t be what these guys are raving about” lmao

• Funny
Reactions: Detect
Thanks. Realized I did positive positive going to right and negative negative going to left smh. Sounds much better 😂 the whole time I was thinking, “this can’t be what these guys are raving about” lmao
In the process of doing this mod… so the red is power, black is ground, and then the wires to the woofer. Where are the rca cables connecting to? And did you guys just leave the plug from the amp to the woofer unplugged?

In the process of doing this mod… so the red is power, black is ground, and then the wires to the woofer. Where are the rca cables connecting to? And did you guys just leave the plug from the amp to the woofer unplugged?

rca cables goes from existing subwoofer speaker wires to input of new amp. i used posi-taps. yes the stock subwoofer harness is unplugged since i replaced stock woofer with aftermarket one. however, you could also get a subwoofer harness to connect to the rca cables, making for a cleaner install without needing to tap the subwoofer signal.