Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y TPMS Sensors in Greater Toronto Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone had any luck buying a set of TPMS sensors for the Model Y in the GTA?

Took my car in to get new rims yesterday, and the tire guy said that Tesla refused to sell him sensors, and that the owner of the car would need to bring in their ownership to a Tesla dealer buy them.

Tried calling the Lawrence Ave dealership, but it goes straight to voicemail. Anyone have any luck buying them and where? How much for the set?

I went to Tesla Railside (near Lawrence) and spoke to a guy at the main door. He directed me to a door further down which had a door buzzer. I rang it and a guy from parts came out. I told him I wanted to buy 4 sensors and he went inside and got them. No wait, no delay. $400 CAD plus tax.

• Informative
Reactions: FormationLap
Update - picked them up from the Lawrence - 180 Railside Road location. They said they have lots in stock. $454.98 after taxes.

Interesting pick up experience with Covid:
  1. They didn't let me inside the service center (dress warmly if you need to go)
  2. They asked for the last 6 digits of the VIN
  3. They had me pay for the sensors through the app
Took less than 10 minutes total, and with the rise of cases, more than happy to not need to go inside.