Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y UK Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my EDD which was the 20th June to 30th June has now completely disappeared, now just left with a message that says:

“We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.”

Yea - it still seems a tad random, even taking that into account considering there aren't endless (or many even) config options. The three on order are, 1. White/Black/19 2. Blue/Black/20 and 3. Black/Black/20. The earliest (but longest window) is for the Blue.

Guess we'll just have to see how things pan out over the next few days as hopefully the first ship will be on it's way.
Strangely the Blue and Black orders have an updated EDD today showing as just 'May'. The White still shows the previous EDD. Now we all know there is no chance of a May delivery now so must be a system glitch of some type I guess?

Slight update - Spoken to lease company who was chasing Tesla for me. Tesla are saying as of now they can give no estimate date at all for delivery forgot any EDD in my case it will mean nothing. (Tesla updates them on Tuesdays and Fridays every week (towards the end of the UK day) so might get a update this week. (not holding my breath)

This is my current position - The lease company have 52 orders for Model Y, out of these 52 orders there are 20 infront of me who should of had delivery in April but are still waiting. The unconfirmed ships heading to the UK, the cars have not been allocated to customers as of yet. I would imagine there is a large backlog to fill! (could not confirm or deny Teslas are heading to UK shores)

The wait continues!

Put in an order this morning for a bog standard white MYLR as it has ticked over to Sept-Nov 2022 and I'd prefer to get the car late in the year. Interesting it only offers pick it up from either Glasgow or Newcastle, both a bit further than the Edinburgh SC which is about 10 minutes away from me.

My EDD just changed to 25 - 30 June from Sept.
Changed for me too! From Aug -Sept it just states July now. Fingers crossed!
MY White on White 19

Slight update - Spoken to lease company who was chasing Tesla for me. Tesla are saying as of now they can give no estimate date at all for delivery forgot any EDD in my case it will mean nothing. (Tesla updates them on Tuesdays and Fridays every week (towards the end of the UK day) so might get a update this week. (not holding my breath)

This is my current position - The lease company have 52 orders for Model Y, out of these 52 orders there are 20 infront of me who should of had delivery in April but are still waiting. The unconfirmed ships heading to the UK, the cars have not been allocated to customers as of yet. I would imagine there is a large backlog to fill! (could not confirm or deny Teslas are heading to UK shores)

The wait continues
Which lease company if you don't mind me asking? I ordered with Lex at the end of January and still waiting

I have white, black seats and 20 wheels. Just says May, no window.
Untitled.png